Tuesday, May 18, 2010

it ends...

Our adventure started with a few suitcases and ended with a bub. We are better people because of it. The flights went well... Parker would not sleep in the bassinet but we were thankful for the extra legroom. On the 14 hour flight from Sydney to LA, Parker probably slept 10 hours. Tyler and I only managed around 2 hours. I have high hopes that Parker will move into his US sleeping schedule smoothly. I love America more than I can put in words, my heart sparkles thinking of all the wonderful things I will get to re-experience with new insight. So happy to be home!

waiting for our flight out of Sydney on a rainy day

a sign greeting us upon arrival in Los Angeles

3 comments:

Kathy Smith said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Lindsay said...

YIPPY!

Caleigh said...

What a blessing to have Kelly, Tyler, and Parker with us.