Friday, April 30, 2010

registry

Tyler and I have battled back and forth with the idea of doing a baby registry. I never want people to feel obligated to buy us gifts. On top of that, it is hard to do a registry when you can't go to the store and look at all the items. Plus, most of the stuff on the Target website is available online only and that is a whole other issue. However, we have had lots of people asking how they can help us out when we get back and we understand that having a registry makes that easier. We are a bit daunted by the fact that we will have nothing when we arrive. Long story short, we have created a registry at Target with some basics for people who were curious for ideas.

For all the mothers out there... what are/were your favorite baby items? Is there anything you think we can't live without?

4 comments:

Kathy Smith said...

Hooray, he's sleeping!

Sarah said...

The wipe warmer is a MUST! We didn't think so at first, but trust me after you figure out that the warmth is keeping your little guy from spraying you with pee, you'll LOVE it!

Caleigh said...

He's looks so peaceful and handsome.
You need a rocking chair.

Mr. and Mrs. Lilley said...

Hmmm... I'm trying to determine what I could & coudln't live without. I love our Diaper Giene II. I'm not sure if I would recommened a swing... Kavya has already outgrown hers. Register for lots and lots of diapers - you can never have too many of those. We've found the best wipes to be Kirkland brand from Costco, they are amazingly soft compared to other brands we have tried (Parents Choice, Huggies, Pampers).
I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure what it is...
Hope this helps,
Carly