Thursday, April 29, 2010

good nights

The last few nights Parker has sleep wonderfully! He goes to bed around 12:30 am and wakes up around 6:30 am. I am so thankful for a good night of rest. During the day however, he is quite the little sook. He does not want to sleep and if he is somehow tricked into it... putting him in his bed wakes him immediately. Today he sleep for 2 hours intermittently... 10 minutes at a time. His awake hours include me getting a total body workout of bouncing, dancing, rocking my body, swaying, and let's not forget juggling a very wiggly and strong baby. Papa Tyler came home for a two hour lunch. I ate lunch and hopped in the shower only to find the two of them just relaxing on the couch when I emerged from the bathroom. 




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I just think this is so funny... It's like when the lid of a jar is stuck and you try and try and try and the minute you hand it to someone else, it opens right up. Then you just have to say, "Well, I loosened it up for you." So, it was probably all your hard work that relaxed him and Tyler just came along in time to enjoy it. Love you guys. Can't wait to meet that little stinker, he has the cutest nose in the whole wide world!

Kathy Smith said...

Such a cute little face. Less than 3weeks now!!